Thursday, November 11, 2010

EMAIL FROM A FRIEND


I like you because of 
Who you are to me... 
A true friend.  









A true friend will 
Be sitting next to you 
Saying WE screwed 
Up, but we had fun!' 





 Proud 
To Be 
Your Friend! 





I've learned...
That under everyone's 
Hard shell is someone 
Who wants to be 
Appreciated 
And loved. 



 I've learned...... 
That money doesn't 
Buy class. 



I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 


I've learned...
That to ignore the 
Facts does not 
Change the facts



Show your friends 
How much you care. 

.


I've learned.....
That the less time 
I have to work, 
The more things 
I get done. 







Show your friends 
How much you care. 




I've learned..
That life is like a 
Roll of toilet paper. 
The closer it gets  
To the end, the 
Faster it goes. 




 I've learned....
That we should be 
Glad God doesn't 
Give us everything 
We ask for 


 YOU ARE MY FRIEND 
AND I AM HONORED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah